- 1 and 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tbsp. white sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
10 to 20 pancakes depending on the size of the pan
Cooking time : 20 minutes
Preparation time : 10 minutes
Recipe created by Laurie Douceur @lauriedouceur
- In a bowl, combine flour, sugar and salt. Add eggs in the center and 1/2 cup milk. Gradually whisk in milk and vanilla extract. Finish by gradually adding the melted butter.
- In a small or large greased skillet, pour 1/4 cup or 1/3 cup of mixture, depending on the size of the pan. Make circular motions with the pan so that the mixture is evenly distributed over the bottom of the pan.
- Cook over medium heat until the rim is easy to flip (about 2 minutes). Allow 20-30 seconds more and remove from heat. Repeat until you run out of mixture.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta and honey.
- Add 2 tablespoons of ricotta and 1 tablespoon of jam to the bottom of the pancakes. Roll up and serve with fresh raspberries.