List of Ingredients for 6 Cookies
- 6 teaspoons Bonne Maman Hazelnut and Chocolate Spread
- ¼ cup (50 g) cane or standard sugar
- 3 tablespoons (40 g) brown sugar
- 60 g hazelnut powder
- 70 g buckwheat flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1/3 cup (75 g) butter or vegetable butter
- 80 g semi-sweet dark chocolate
- 1 ball of white sugar paste
- 1 small ball of black sugar paste
Here is how to make this Bonne Maman Spread Molten Lava Cookie recipe whether alone, with your children, or with your family to share laughter, closeness, and indulgence!
Step 1: Using small chocolate moulds, freeze 6 teaspoons of Bonne Maman Spread (it makes it easier for the process, but it is optional).
Step 2: Roughly mix the flour, hazelnut powder, sugars, salt, and butter.
Step 3: Break chocolate into small pieces and add it to the mix. Set aside in a cool place for at least 1 hour.
Step 4: Make 6 balls (using an ice cream scoop), then fill the centre with the Bonne Maman Spread teaspoons.
Step 5: Shape the balls and bake for about 10 to 12 minutes at 180°C.
Step 6: Shape the eyes with the sugar paste and decorate the cookies once the Bonne Maman Spread is warm.
Your Bonne Maman Hazelnut and Chocolate Spread Molten Lava Cookies are now ready to be enjoyed!