Crepe Batter Ingredients
- 2 cups (200 g) flour
- 4 large eggs • ¼ cup (58 g) butter
- 1 vanilla bean or 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- ½ cup (50 g) sugar
- 2 ½ cups (620 ml) warm milk
- 6 bananas
- 1 teaspoon butter
Whipped Cream Ingredients
- 1 cup (250 ml) 35% whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons (25 g) icing sugar
- 1 jar (250 g) of Bonne Maman Hazelnut and Chocolate Spread
Crepe Batter Instructions
Put flour in a large bowl. Add the sugar, eggs, vanilla seeds or vanilla extract, and melted butter. Mix well.
Gradually add the warm milk and set aside.
Heat a non-stick pan and add some butter.
Pour a ladleful of batter into the pan, spread it and wait until it is cooked on one side before flipping over. Cook all crepes that way.
Whipped Cream Instructions
Using a mixer, whip chilled cream with the icing sugar.
Roasted Bananas Instructions
Cut bananas into thin strips.
Brown them in a pan with some butter.
Spread each crepe with Bonne Maman Spread.
Add a few slices of roasted bananas inside.
Top with whipped cream and enjoy!