Crepe Batter Ingredients
- 2 ½ cups (300 g) flour
- 6 eggs
- 4 cups (1 litre) whole milk
- 3 tablespoons (50 g) butter
- 2 tablespoons flavour of your choice (rum, orange blossom, vanilla)
- A few skewers
- 1 jar (250 g) of Bonne Maman Hazelnut and Chocolate Spread
- A few crumbled crepes dentelles (crispy crepes)
- Some chopped hazelnuts
Here is a new Pancake Pop recipe with Bonne Maman Spread and chopped hazelnut, filled with originality and decadence to treat the entire family!
Step 1: Whisk the eggs, then add the flour and milk.
Step 2: Pour in the cooled melted butter and mix. Gradually add the milk while mixing well. Set aside for 2 hours.
Step 3: Cook the pancakes.
Step 4: Set a pancake on a board and spread a generous amount of Bonne Maman Spread, then sprinkle with crepe dentelle and chopped hazelnut.
Step 5: Roll up and cut into small pinwheels of about 2 cm thick.
Step 6: Stick the crepe on a skewer! Repeat as many times as you like!
Your recipe is ready to be enjoyed as a family!